• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1997 2ch Dual Rectifier Head - SOLD!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Much as I hate to do this, I've been whoring too much gear lately and have to sell something. This was my first real tube amp (and the start of the ampwhore slippery slope ..):

Very good condition for it's age, has a 1 inch scratch in the tolex but this is on the bottom side and a tiny pin prick in tolex on one of the sides...I noticed a couple of paint chips on top of one of the transformers which have couple of tiny brown rust spots....easily cleaned up....other than that great condition on it's 10 year birthday!

Front :
100_3273_2.jpg

Serial # ( this was prior to cleaning the dust out):
DSC04359.jpg

P0rn shot:
100_3956.jpg

DOM:
100_3957.jpg

Will ship with a Quad of Mesa STR430 (6L6) and since I know these are not in the best shape, a Quad of STR 447 (EL34) which have very little play time.

Pre-amp tube wise, I will include whatever is in there right now (c9, High gain JJ ECC83,JJ ECC83, Mesa ECC81 and JJ 'balanced' ECC83 v1 thru v5) plus a couple of spares (Mesa and JJ).

It also has the stock Mesa 1-button Footswitch and 5U4G rectifier tubes.

My price is firm, $1,100 boxed, insured and shipped to lower 48, I won't sell otherwise. If you are local/western states, I may be able to get shipping cheaper and I will pass the discount on to you in the form of a lower price.

Buyer pays PayPal fees if they use PayPal (total price will be $1134 in that case.)

I will ship to Canada for $25 more.

Not interested in trades unless you have an ENGL Blackmore you'd like to swapsie! :D

Here are some pics in natural daylight (look much better):

100_3990.jpg

100_3992.jpg

Guitarzan said:
Nice amp! I have 2 of the 2 Channel DR's, I'd suggest keeping it. Just my .02

I have 3 if you count the TOV combo...money dictates otherwise. This was my first Recto and I love it...but her shiny sister (Chrome Chassis) is the one that's staying :D

JKD said:
Guitarzan said:
Nice amp! I have 2 of the 2 Channel DR's, I'd suggest keeping it. Just my .02

I have 3 if you count the TOV combo...money dictates otherwise. This was my first Recto and I love it...but her shiny sister (Chrome Chassis) is the one that's staying :D

Understandable then... :D

Latest posts

Back