• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free NYC pickup: Damaged Mark III Widebody combo cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navigator

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Looking to get this out of my apartment ASAP, so free to a good home. Widebody combo cab (unloaded) that was custom made by Mesa for a Mark III chassis. It may fit Mark IV's but I'm not sure. Old-style cream color.

This was damaged during shipping by UPS, and you can see where one of the corners has come apart. It can probably be repaired with some glue and a ratchet strap to hold it tight while the glue dries, but I don't have the time or the ratchet strap! If you can pick up in NYC you can have it and the extra grill. The first photo shows the damage, the others are from before the damage. This is a great, very full-sounding combo cab. Help me find it a good home.

In what part of they city are you located? When do you need to have it out?

I'm in Brooklyn, and just want this out of my place as soon as possible.

I've got a few folks who are willing to pay for shipping this, but I'd rather try to find someone local first.

Any takers? Got to have a wide chassis for this to fit.

Ship it out if there are other interested parties, but I appreciate you offering it up.
Thanks,

Back