Four heads are better than one

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gts

Reaction score
Looking over the shoulder of the guy who lost his
Looking over the shoulder of the guy who lost his apples
Four heads are better than one.
;-)

4heads-01.jpg

4heads-02.jpg

These are "fully loaded"; fans, reverb tanks, cables etc....
Just drop the chassis in, plug and play!

These were finished last fall and all are now safely in their new homes

Dang, those are nice. I'd really like to get one of those for my MK IV some day. Nice work.

Those look very nice. Can I ask, what kind of fans are you using? I am thinking of replacing a noisy fan in my Mark II head.

Rick Mark2A said:
Those look very nice. Can I ask, what kind of fans are you using? I am thinking of replacing a noisy fan in my Mark II head.

Yeah the old "Howard" fans can wear out and get a little noisy.
But it takes a lot of years to get there.

These are the same model "Globe" fan that Mesa uses currently.

Hi. I contacted you last winter about getting a shell built. Does this mean you're taking more customers?

rummy said:
Hi. I contacted you last winter about getting a shell built. Does this mean you're taking more customers?
Yeah the building of cabs waxes and wains at different times throughout the year.
After all it's not my full time job. (And there is no way I could survive building cabs even if it was full time).
In any case I'm getting ready to build more. If you want one send me a PM.

Custom ordered a head cab from you a few years ago. Still looks stunning!

Nice to see that you keep up the good work and supply the ones in need! :D

I'm using the stock screws and the plates, but I kept your handles. One problem I'm having is with the footswitch mounts. The brackets are slightly too low for the footswitch to mount. I emailed Mesa to see if they had shorter brackets, but they said no. Do you know any tips?

Talking about these on the back of it.

brackets_zps6c6c42da.jpg

Greetings,

Are you, or is anyone building hardwood cabinets for the Express series amps? I'm thinking of picking up a 5:25 1x10 combo, but know I would eventually like to house it in a hardwood, wicker case.

Thanks,

Ron

Latest posts

Back