Footswitchable line level boost for TOV?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitor gracie

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am just wondering if anyone knows of a quality line level clean boost unit that is externally foot-switchable with a regular tip to ground pedal (or switchable itself). Ideally, I would have the unit sit on top of the amp and trigger the boost for solos with a regular switch. I'm looking for a way to get a "solo boost" for my Trem O Verb without a mod. I normally just leave the loop on and turn my FX (delay) on/off themselves instead of switching the FX loop on and off. The loop sounds bad compared to being switched off on the TOV for some reason, so instead of hearing the difference in sound when I have the loop on or off, I just compromise and have it on all the time. Mostatone can attest to having issues with the loop and trying the serial mod. (which didn't work for him and his TOV)

The unit would have to be foot-switchable somehow. I know that there are attenuators out there that are cheep and are meant to go in the loop to lower your volume, but I am looking for something that can be turned on and off for a boost, not attenuation. It would go after my FX in the loop for solos.

I had a Roadster and kinda miss all the channels and features for this type of thing it had. Just looking for some advice. Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back