• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Mesa boogie rackmount electra dyne

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prestige20

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150553424220&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

thanks for looking

thai

yeah i thought so too. lots of interest but no bites... everyone seems to think the back of the head on the rack was different from the real head.

thanks

Awesome amp, good luck with the sale. The rack mount ED's are quite rare.

Question: Where do they fit the reverb tank? I can't find it in any of the pics!

reverb tank came in with it but it doesnt fit in with the rack itself. its like you have to mount it somewhere else. i didnt use the reverb tank with it so i sold it when i got the rack head.

Just for clarification, you are selling it WITHOUT reverb?

Just a friendly heads-up, you NEED to specify that in your auction. Otherwise, you're going to get nailed by a pissed-off buyer who doesn't find that out until they receive the amp.

yes very true.

clarification, there is NO reverb tank. it didnt sell so i will probably hold on to it. its been on ebay for like 3 weeks. i guess the economy is pretty bad, i'll just make a new rig and rock it out!

Yes, why wouldn't you post that in the first place? This makes your product seem very sketchy. How could that be an, "oops, I forgot" moment when you are selling something of that price?

as a seller you try and post as much as you can. we all make mistakes or miss things and we can always go back in and modify. but as a seller you should know if it is not listed, it doesnt come with... never assume. there is a link to ask the seller a question too. if you are crazy enough to "assume" and buy without asking then thats your fault.

... cant please everyone

prestige20 said:
...you should know if it is not listed, it doesnt come with... never assume.
It is certainly fair to assume an Electra Dyne comes with Reverb. All Electra Dynes come with Reverb. It has controls for the reverb on the back panel of the amp.

Is it my responsibility to specifically ask if the amp includes each of the capacitors, resistors, and circuit boards? I can't see them in the pictures, and they are not listed either.

As a matter of fact, in the original auction you were even asked specifically if your amp has all of the same controls as a regular head. You replied to say that "all of the controls on the back is the same as the head". Well, those controls include Reverb, and you didn't think to mention that you sold the Reverb tank and that it is not included in the auction? Granted, this is just my opinion, but that is completely unacceptable.

When I first saw your listing for this amp, I was VERY tempted to bid and add a second Electra Dyne to my stable (I love these amps!). If I had been the winning bidder, you and I would have had a BIG problem on our hands.

Trades are cool, oh btw, it does NOT come with the reverb tank... Just need to put that out there since some people were butt hurt over it.

What do you have? Particularly anything in the mark series. Let me know

prestige20 said:
Trades are cool, oh btw, it does NOT come with the reverb tank... Just need to put that out there since some people were butt hurt over it.

I hate it when people have a mistake brought to their attention, and instead of owning up to it, try to defend themselves. Dude, you effed up. Own it.

Cant trade my MKIII, sorry, thats forever my best amp, I love her.....

Reverb is overrated, and have long contemplated discarding mine.....

I have a
Mesa Formula Preamp,
ISP Decimator noisegate rackmount,
Peavey Kosmos sub harmonic generator,
Peavey solidstate poweramp
Charvel Model 6 guitar,
Brian Moore I-9f guitar
VOX 2x12 cab loaded with JBL orangeback D-120s.

various stompboxes, Boss overdrive, distortion, heavy metal (mij), compressor (also mij), Pitch shifter. Morley Bad Horsey wah, Digitech EX7, Voodoolabs pedal switcher, I might have a couple others, just cant think of em now

A couple nice Zildjian cymbals, axis classic black pedals

ifailedshapes said:
prestige20 said:

I hate it when people have a mistake brought to their attention, and instead of owning up to it, try to defend themselves. Dude, you effed up. Own it.

+1

I just had to sign-up today to say that I agree that Reverb is totally over-rated and the seller should not have to disclose that his Electra Dyne had the Reverb removed and sold. He can keep that a secret because people do not use reverb. Anyone who uses reverb is just being butt hurt.

And I am in no way related to the original poster "prestige20". To prove this, I am going to post in 6 other threads today on unrelated topics. Also, this is a list of gear that I own, which is WAY different than "prestige20":

Mesa Rectifier Recording Preamp,
ISP Decimator pedal,
Peavey 5150 II,
Peavey all-tube poweramp,
Charvel 750XL guitar,
PRS SE guitar
VOX 2x10 cab loaded with Jensens.
I also have a couple of nice Paiste cymbals, and some pedals.

-grindgod2

grindgod said:
Cant trade my MKIII, sorry, thats forever my best amp, I love her.....

Reverb is overrated, and have long contemplated discarding mine.....

I have a
Mesa Formula Preamp,
ISP Decimator noisegate rackmount,
Peavey Kosmos sub harmonic generator,
Peavey solidstate poweramp
Charvel Model 6 guitar,
Brian Moore I-9f guitar
VOX 2x12 cab loaded with JBL orangeback D-120s.

various stompboxes, Boss overdrive, distortion, heavy metal (mij), compressor (also mij), Pitch shifter. Morley Bad Horsey wah, Digitech EX7, Voodoolabs pedal switcher, I might have a couple others, just cant think of em now

A couple nice Zildjian cymbals, axis classic black pedals

Available for trade for trade I mean.

Latest posts

Back