• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVM 12L Guitar Speakers (SOLD)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjg

Reaction score
EVM 12L guitar speakers 12" 200 watt. One is an oem version that came out of a Mesa closed back cabinet, and the other is a Mesa branded EVM that came out of a Mark series combo. Both are in excellent condition and sound great, just as an EV should. The oem speaker has been re-coned and is nicely broken-in. The re-cone was done by A Brown Sound in San Rafael, CA. If you are not familiar with A Brown, please look at their website, and see the client list. If A Brown is good enough for all of those professional musicians, then A Brown is good enough for me.

Both Speakers have been sold.

Hey man, I live in Napa also, but am moving back to the east coast in 1 or 2 weeks. I was a chef at the laundry. message me if you want to jam!

Latest posts

Back