EV 12L What Else?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treelifeUK

Reaction score
Just aquired my third, (yeah, just count 'em!), oh yes, that's 3!, EVM 12L and I'd like to re-invent this one in a Theile type closed back cabinet sort of arrangement. Has anybody got any plans/ specs???? Thanks for your trouble... Boston Tea Party never happened!! Uncas for president.

There are a few that were supposed to be posting the dimensions but never got around to it. If I were you and I was going to build one I would just adjust the external dimensions to work with your head/combo and maintain the internal air volume from the EV spec. Remember a perfect cube is a terrible shape as far as audio is concerned. I would work on the width to match Mesa then adjust the height and depth to work. The volume of the port must also remain the same. Take that into consideration too. Being the speaker doesn't change volume you can easily deduct what adjustments need to be made with the internal air volume. It might sound funny but work this one inside out and you should do fine. This will allow you to use your choice of woods for the cabinet.

Back