• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ernie Ball MM Petrucci 6 string

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimeSignature

Reaction score
After a ton of thought I have decided to sell my MINT condition EB Music Man Petrucci 6 string guitar.... I am the original owner, I bought this NEW from GC a few years ago. Im not sure what the exact color is, I believe it is saphire black. Matching headstock and piezo! Does not have the JP shield inlays, it has the dots. PM me for picks if you are interested. Comes with OHSC, the interior is MINT, the exterior of the case is in Excellent + condition.
Never gigged, smoke free home. Very well taken care of, professionally set up with 9's.
I'd like to get somewhere in the neighborhood of $1450 which is about $400 less than what I paid for it. Send me an offer if you are interested. I am selling this for three reason. The tone is not for me, the neck is too small for my hands and I have GAS and need to offset a recent purchase!
I am located in AZ would prefer a local sale/ trade.

Here is a pic.

Petrucci.jpg

I have not had any luck selling this, so now Im more open to trades. It has been collecting dust for WAY too long!

Im looking for a VHT / Fryette Sig X, Express 5:50, American made Strat.. or???

OK, I am serious about selling my EB Music Man Petrucci again.... Local sale only please, this is also listed on Craigs (phx, az.) I am less interested in trades as I'd like the cash to offset a G & L Legacy HB that I just bought.

$1200.

Id still probably trade for an Express 5:50 head plus three hundred cash or of course an Electra Dyne!!!! Wishfull thinking, I know. :lol:

Back