Electra Dyne recalls?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scary

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a "local" dealer to see if I could try out a Dyne combo. He said they had been recalled because of volume variances between modes. Any of you guys notice this? I've heard NOTHING but great things about this amp.

I've got GAS for a combo in the worst way since the Mark V has re-lit my fire for guitar and music. I love the 10watt tweed mode so much I want to buy an amp that focuses on that type of sound. Breathtaking :!:

Could be a recall for the 1st gen. that did not have the mod on the back of the amp to adj/control the levels between the modes. The newer ones hitting the streets have this mod.

it's not a recall, it's a free mod offered to anybody who wants it and doesn't have it on their dyne. email me for details; i work for a dealer and can provide them for you.

phyrexia said:
it's not a recall, it's a free mod offered to anybody who wants it and doesn't have it on their dyne. email me for details; i work for a dealer and can provide them for you.

How do you tell if one "Dyne" has it or not?

Finnster said:
phyrexia said:

The addition of the controls shown in this clip at around 5:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLpk6H5YX3A

Finnster said:
phyrexia said:

There will be a level trim pot/knob at the left corner of the back panel (vice versa for the combo). Also has a toggle switch to assign which modes would have the level trim activated...

So this would be the knob/trim pot we are talking about? I haven't seen an electro-dyne without one. Sorry about
the confusion on my part :D
web.jpg

kjammon said:
I have serial # 0000024 Dyne head without this mod. Any help on how to get this mod??

Contact Mesa. I "think" I read that Mesa is actually paying for shipping both ways to have this mod done.

kjammon, email me at victor dot wilson at gmail dot com and I'll forward you the document Mesa sent us. In your case, there is an authorized Mesa Service center in Atlanta that is performing these mods, or I think you can still have it sent back to home base.

Latest posts

Back