Dog ate my Lonestar manual...no really. she did

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zappaslaughter

Reaction score
Ok. Title explains it all. I have a 10 month old Lab. I left my manual in the garage reading it. She decided it looked very chewable. Think mesa will send me a new one? I want a hardcopy!

going to scour the net for a digital copy now...

think the rep will believe me when I say my dog ate it?

now Im left reading scraps; just fragments of paragraphs....I had not even finished reading the **** thing!

There was a rule I browsed over in there...or a couple actually..

1) dont turn the gan up all the way

and 2) was somthing along the lines of dont let the gain level exceed the drive level or vise versa.

any one got any input?

oh the joy of puppy ownership!

What about the part about how it is really a flavor that your dog will love so do not leave the manual lying around or your dog may eat it.... ? :lol:

Don't feel bad... A new manual only costs as much as the amp itself :shock: Just kidding. If Mesa won't send you another one then I am sure someone here will scan theirs and send you a copy or even post it up for GP. I am sure that Mesa would send you one if not for liability purposes then just as a kind gesture because you bought their amp.

That sux dude...

My Lab ate a brand new pair of leather sneakers that I got to wear twice. Then she ate my work boots. She got hold of my slippers next. I had to buy new ones of each. That wasn't cheap.

How about if you give it laxatives then piece the thing back together? :lol:

Could always reach up her butt and see if you can find the manual, manually?

LOL

you guys are killing me!!

Thanks for the link!

I am printing it up now!!

Going to still call them on monday,..

Just to see what they say...

:twisted:

Yeah they probably aren't there right now...

Hmmmm, 1-800- Dog ate my manual.... :lol:

zappaslaughter said:
Ok. Title explains it all. I have a 10 month old Lab. I left my manual in the garage reading it. She decided it looked very chewable. Think mesa will send me a new one? I want a hardcopy!

going to scour the net for a digital copy now...

think the rep will believe me when I say my dog ate it?

now Im left reading scraps; just fragments of paragraphs....I had not even finished reading the **** thing!

There was a rule I browsed over in there...or a couple actually..

1) dont turn the gan up all the way

and 2) was somthing along the lines of dont let the gain level exceed the drive level or vise versa.

any one got any input?

oh the joy of puppy ownership!

Are you still getting the tube rattle on the low E string ? The 5 tube you referred to is a rectifier tube . If you turn the gain up all the way you are basically going out of tone land . When you call mesa i would have my amp set up near the phone if possible . It would make it easier to diagnose your problem .

Barry,

Yeah still having issues with the rattle when I use the combo speaker.
To aleviate the problem I just unplug the combo speaker and go only through the cab. I am going to call MESA on monday, because I will be in Santa Rosa (about 20 minutes from the MESA HQ in Peteluma).

I found that the rattle will go away if ease off the bass a little, and let the amp warm up bout a half an hour. It looks like the tube that rattles is the one big tube that is not a 6l6.

Messed with the amp a good deal last night,...got some amazing clean sounds, almost to par with my 82' rivera designed fender concert II series.

going to jam at my amp gurus house tonight (making the 2 hour drive to show off my new rig).

hopefully he has some input as well.

Hahahaha I have 2 dogs and they chew everything too they are NOT allowed in my basement what so ever they know not to come down here.

Please reply if you should be able to get through and get a hard copy mine is a printed one and I would prefer to have the real one as well for my Triple.

Thanks and good luck.

Latest posts

Back