• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DELETE THIS THREAD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, you no like? What's wrong? Too expense? ... make me a reasonable offer (no trades please).

I love it dude, if I didn't already have a Recto, I would seriously consider that.

Man...I have been gasing for one of these amps for 2 years now.

**** this forum.....and **** you Mr. Mesa Boogie Mark IV classified lister!

Hi,

there are two for sale right now here in the Montreal area, for 1000 and 1100$ both in "mint" condition... Maybe you're asking a bit much? (I'm NO expert on the prices of those, just commenting on what I see...)

Marc

Animeka said:
Hi,

there are two for sale right now here in the Montreal area, for 1000 and 1100$ both in "mint" condition... Maybe you're asking a bit much? (I'm NO expert on the prices of those, just commenting on what I see...)

Marc

Marc -- I appreciate the observation. Frankly, I never see them that cheap (maybe I've been looking in the wrong places). Also, mine is an A-type (or class A) which is a bit more rare and more sought-after. Some people place more value on that rather than having a late model 'mint' condition MarkIV.

Fortunately, someone contacted me about a fantastic trade opportunity. So it's all good!! Thanks - Ron

ronmail65 said:
Animeka said:
Hi,

Marc

Marc -- I appreciate the observation. Frankly, I never see them that cheap (maybe I've been looking in the wrong places). Also, mine is an A-type (or class A) which is a bit more rare and more sought-after. Some people place more value on that rather than having a late model 'mint' condition MarkIV.

Fortunately, someone contacted me about a fantastic trade opportunity. So it's all good!! Thanks - Ron

Glad you got a good deal. I sold my Mark IVA last month for $1,150. It was in better condition than yours is...and it took 4 weeks to sell. :?:

Back