Complete Mark III Schematic

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As mentioned by Photi, his original is a blue strip, so that should be a great starting block.
The voltages I've done are for my red strip, and from memory I think I corrected a few different component values and placements.
I'm happy to email folks if the file sharing is down - get me direct at:
[email protected] - I don't get on here as often as I'd like.

I'm hoping also to get correct circuits for my Mk IIA and my two IIB's. Importantly, EACH have a different preampboard. But don't hold you're breath - I'm aiming 6 months at the current rate...LOL
Dave

Hi everyone!
Old thread I know, but since being able to buy a Mark III blue stripe 60W the schematics is of great interest of mine.
Unfortunately only two of five pages are available at the moment at photobucket and the rest of the links does not work.
Would anybody be so kind and repost the schematics again??

Thanks in advance
/Goran S

GoranS said:
Hi everyone!
Old thread I know, but since being able to buy a Mark III blue stripe 60W the schematics is of great interest of mine.
Unfortunately only two of five pages are available at the moment at photobucket and the rest of the links does not work.
Would anybody be so kind and repost the schematics again??

Thanks in advance
/Goran S

Hello!

Did you manage to get the schematics? I didn't see any response hence why I'm asking. I'm looking to mod my newly acquired Mark III Blue Stripe.

Thank you!
Tony

Back