Christmas Tree

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turumbar82

Reaction score
Well, for the first time in like 4 years I have put up a Christmas tree! I'm excited about it because I really wanted to make it feel more like Christmas this year. I've been down here in Florida for 4 years and haven't had a tree because I've been living in weird places and stuff. So this year I decided to buy a cheap one. I put on some TSO and put up the tree. I grew up in the snow belt around the Great Lakes so I have always related Christmas with lots of snow and cold weather and I still have a hard time getting in the Christmas mood here when it can be 70 degrees easily on Christmas day. :lol:

It was fun though. I even got some stockings for me, my girlfriend, and my three ferrets! lol I'll put some treats in there for them and let them tear through them Christmas day! :lol:

I just put up my first christmas tree today.. as a new homeowner :)
I'm hoping to find lots of guitar center gift cards under it!

I'm hoping for some Mesa Boogie stuff under my tree or slightly to the side of it. I've already told my girlfriend that I need a Mesa and since my b-day is in January then it can be a combined gift! :lol:

I usually dress up a mannequin in lingerie, tinsel , lights , bulbs and star on her head .... put it in the corner of the room. Dressing Christmas up like the women she is. I do not except any gifts ..... If sent any I give them to homeless centers unopened and give a donation to homeless family's with children every year for almost 25 years. I do not give gifts to anyone else ever for any reason. I give people things often ... but do not see them as gifts and never to celebrate a day. :mrgreen: I also ask anyone who sends me a gift to give it to the homeless directly ... and not waste anymore of my time with this nonsense.

Happy Holidays to everyone ..... :D

stephen sawall said:
I usually dress up a mannequin in lingerie, tinsel , lights , bulbs and star on her head .... put it in the corner of the room. Dressing Christmas up like the women she is. I do not except any gifts ..... If sent any I give them to homeless centers unopened and give a donation to homeless family's with children every year for almost 25 years. I do not give gifts to anyone else ever for any reason. I give people things often ... but do not see them as gifts and never to celebrate a day. :mrgreen: I also ask anyone who sends me a gift to give it to the homeless directly ... and not waste anymore of my time with this nonsense.

Happy Holidays to everyone ..... :D

Well I do like the mannequin idea!

If you could ask for a Mark V and then send it my way that would be awesome! j/k I'm not homeless now but I used to be! :lol:

WOW, Stephen...that is incredibly generous of you to do; and to have done so for so long. My hat's off to you, sir...

Happiest of holidays to you... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back