Check out my band Kingdom Heights, Free Debut Album download

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingdomheights777

Reaction score
Here is our debut album, I sing and play guitar. We are a christian rock band, but in our defense not a normal sounding Christian rock band. Please download and give honest opinion. FYI We used an Orange Rockoverb 50, and a Dual Rec
Thanks

http://www.lensflares.com/KingdomHeights_2009_EP.zip

KHNewspaper.jpg

Seriously...thought you guys kick serious arse...great sounding, catchy stuff...don't be offended though, don't really dig the Christian lyrics and such...not trying to be preachy in my own way, but if there were different *secular* lyrics, I could definitely see myself listening to you guys

Nermel said:
Seriously...thought you guys kick serious arse...great sounding, catchy stuff...don't be offended though, don't really dig the Christian lyrics and such...not trying to be preachy in my own way, but if there were different *secular* lyrics, I could definitely see myself listening to you guys

thanks man to each his own,but we definately aren't trying to shove what we believe down anyones throat. That is not what we are about. We honestly do it for the fact that someone of a higher power gave us the talents and we feel that we should glorify him with those talents. 8)

Back