• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Car for Sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylek

Reaction score
Hello all, I am the second or third owner of this awesome car (I can't quite remember). I have owned it for approximately 5 years and bought it with approximately 29-30k miles on the clock. It has been well maintained and well taken care of.

Below I have all the information listed, if you need any more please feel free to contact me. I prefer email at [email protected] but you can also call me at (260) 580-3333. If I don't answer please LEAVE a message, my job is 90% travel and my personal cell phone has a tendency to lose reception at times.

If all else fails you can PM me on here, but I don't really frequent this forum as much as I used to.

The car is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana

Vin# 1G2PF1196HP234831

1987 Pontiac Fiero SE
Bright Blue Metallic (original paint)
56,000 original miles
5-Speed Getrag transmission
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Power Mirrors
Removable Sunroof w/ Dust cover
Air Conditioning
AM/FM/ Cassette
EXTRA PARTS!!!!!
NEW Brakes (less than 2000 miles)
NEW Tires (less than 6000 miles)
NEW Coolant Reservoir
REBUILT Headlight Motors
Clutch, throw out bearing, and slave cylinder replaced approximately 20,000 miles ago!
I am asking $6,500

233193665_l.jpg

Carshot1.jpg

Carshot3.jpg

Carshot4.jpg

Carshot5.jpg

Carshot8.jpg

Carshot9.jpg

carshot10.jpg

carshot2.jpg

carshot6.jpg

carshot7.jpg

Unfortunately there are some slight paint flaws on the nose of the car that do not show up on these photos, so I feel obligated to mention them.

****************UPDATE************
Just replaced the Ebrake Cables and ALL coolant hoses. New coolant too!

Hilarious! Who do you think is going to go on the mesa boogie forum looking to buy an 87 pontiac?

metal190 said:
Hilarious! Who do you think is going to go on the mesa boogie forum looking to buy an 87 pontiac?
If I had the extra 6500, I would be all over that like a fat kid on cake. I loved my 86SE and have been looking for a cheap one as an "extra" car.

Latest posts

Back