Building thiele cabinet need help...Boogie Badges?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murfman

Reaction score
I just read through 28 pages of posts on the topic here and couldn't find what I was looking for. I called Vibroworld <left message> and just spoke with someone at Mojotone and they couldn't help. I have an old Mk IIB boogie in black tolex and black grill cloth. I need to find the right matching tolex and black grill cloth. Can someone help me out here. Mostly with the tolex as I might go to a cane grill instead. I just want the amp and speaker cab to match. The amp tolex is in perfect condition for being over 20 years old and I dont want to retolex it just to match the new speaker cab. The tolex looks like the old fender stuff....I've read posts here about the tolex being called 'Bronco', but I cant find this anywhere online. Mojo doesn't have it and I can't find it at Vibroworld.

One last thing, does anyone have any of the older 'Boogie' badges they might want to sell? Even better, can you purchase these as NOS or repros?

Thanks for your time and help!

-Murf

Call Mesa, They don't list everything they have for sale on the web site. They have the old style Boogie plates I know that.
Worth a shot. If they have it they will sell it to you.

They are using that style badge on the Mark Vs so I would think they would be able to sell you as many as you like.

I called Mesa today. The badges are $14.95 each. Not too bad at all. Any leads on the proper tolex and grill cloth?

Thanks again-
-Steve

Latest posts

Back