Buckethead using Stiletto Duece!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duece2

Reaction score
I'm a big Buckethead fan and he just started his new tour last friday and I noticed he switched to the Stiletto Duece more than likely a stage II but maybe not. He used to use the Triple Rectifier. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rk0M57rLms&feature=channel
I know not everybody likes him but you can't denie the skills he's got, very entertaining player/musician.

rabies said:
that was badass. note the marshall cab (gojira does the same). i don't believe he used a recto for leads, no way...

He had used the Triple Recs for a very long time but these Stilettos sound awesome! Much better to my ears anyway. After looking at other videos it looks like he's using a Stiletto Trident as his main amp and the Duece as a Backup.

Buckethead indeed does rule!!!!! I thought they were road kings at first....

So Big B not very liked on this board?

Gizzorge said:
Buckethead indeed does rule!!!!! I thought they were road kings at first....

So Big B not very liked on this board?

I think alot of people judge the book by the cover without even listening to the depth of music and guitar skills the guy has.

Deffinately sounds like stiletto tone. Spikey and growly :)

btw...I dig "big B". I even own his "death Cube K" stuff (not worth buying). Although, I am dissapointed with the hole gnr thing.

droptrd said:
Deffinately sounds like stiletto tone. Spikey and growly :)

btw...I dig "big B". I even own his "death Cube K" stuff (not worth buying). Although, I am dissapointed with the hole gnr thing.

I don't like the "death cube k" stuff either its definetly weird ambianic(sp?) sounding, like it belongs to a movie sound track. I thought Buckethead playing on the new GnR cd was actually really good but Axl should have never kept the name GnR cause its not.

Latest posts

Back