• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted broken boogies 70s/80s

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted

electric mayhem

Reaction score
Looking for old Marks, sob, power amps and bass amps that aren't working or not working right. If you don't want to send them in for repair I am interested. And if they are too far gone I might be interested in a parts amp.

Some people find peace of mind grabbing their tackle box and pole. In recent years pulling out my solder station and "tackle" does the same and I learn a lot working on them. So I'm looking for 2 or 3 projects to take on.

Top of the list would be a purple coli or purple anything, a revolver cab or any coli. The IIB seems to be my sweet spot so there is that and I need to learn the older ones better too.

ALSO:
As an aside I'd like to find some cabs with the black and blue marbled taurus tolex from the 90s mostly seen on the DCs and Blue Angels. I saw a 4x12 recently but the timing didn't work. I would love to find a NOS roll of the black and blue tolex.

Back