• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand new Mesa tubes- 6L6 and EL-34 quads and five 12ax7s

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babow2

Reaction score
I have a lot of brand new Mesa tubes I just don't need.
1. Matched quad of STR-440 6L6's, coded Green 10. Never been opened. I will sell the quad for $65
2. Matched quad of STR-447 EL-34's, coded Grey 10. I opened them, put them in my amp for 10 minutes to A/B compare them and decided not to keep them. So, the box has been opened, but they are really unused. $65 for the quad.
3. A full pre-amp retube compliment of five STR-12 ax7-A (ECC 83) preamp tubes. I guess these sell for $17 new. These are all unopened as well. I will sell all five for $65 too, just to keep it easy.

Price does not include shipping, which should be a flat rate Priority USPS of $4.95.

If my prices are out of line, educate me. Reasonable offers considered (and don't forget the definition of reasonable....).
Thanks,
Brent
707-235-9824

Back