• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Any interest in a Nomad 100

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomadlover

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested in my Mesa Boogie Nomad 100. Retubed in the winter with JJ 6l6s and a Shaguang in v1 of the preamp. Great condition, not a scratch on it. I'd think of letting it go for 700-800. I also have a cab that I bought with it that'll ship, you pay full shipping costs. I'd let the cab for about 200 with the amp, 300 without.

This nomad 100 has the nomad 55's footswitch. So the EQ is not footswitchable but is still there.

That cab is a Marshall JCM 900 lead 1960A slant cab. It has 4 12h-75s. I have no other speakers that I can use to replace them. You can do that if you wish.

Just checking if anyone's interested.

The cab is really beat up. There's a huge chunk or tolex out of the back. and there are one or two spots where the grille cloth is ripped, slightly. Nothing structural though.

PM me for pictures.

Latest posts

Back