• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Tung Sol 6L6GC & 2 RCA Black Plate Matched VOS TUBES

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wta

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180642923557&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Tung Sol 6L6GC Black Plate tube pair with bottom DD getter's and these two tube's have copper support rods. The RCA 6L6GC Black plate tube pair, 1 with OO side getter & 1 with O side getter, The O getter tube also has copper support rods. These tubes were tested on a Jackson tester where 70 = a good tube these tested at - Tung sol 117/120.. RCA - 117/127.. No short found in the testing process. The Bottom DD getter tubes are consedered to be the best design & sounding of all the 6L6GC tube's. I also used some of these tubes in one of my Bassman amps & they sounded fantastic.. One of the Tung sol tubes has a missing guide pin but still works as good as the other tubes.

These are also tested in my Mesa/Boogie 100W Tremoverb Dual Rectifier and SOUND AMAZING!!! I just have toooooo many tubes on hand right now and trimming back my stock. If you want an amazing tone you have to pay for it, stock modern tubes will not get you there! I am a pro touring guitarist and one of the secret to pro quality tone is vintage tubes, if you buys these you will THANK ME!!!

Latest posts

Back