2 Channel Recto vs. Trem-o-verb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jbird said:
How do you plan on replacing the corner caps, from Black to Saddle Tan?

Those will stay black until i can send it to Mesa to be changed

Not sure Mesa will be willing to entertain your idea there! I had saddle tan corners which I wanted black! I talked to them about replacing them, they really had no advise! They're held in place by a type of nail, if you remove those nails a reemed out hole is left! I would'nt want to re-use that hole! I opted for dying the corner pieces in place, which was also their recommendation! Not bad going from a light color to dark, but in your case, from dark to light may not work! Just a suggestion, cause I don't know if you've considered all of this, but you might want to just dye the cabs lighter colored corner pieces to black, in order to match! :idea:

jbird said:
Not sure Mesa will be willing to entertain your idea there! I had saddle tan corners which I wanted black! I talked to them about replacing them, they really had no advise! They're held in place by a type of nail, if you remove those nails a reemed out hole is left! I would'nt want to re-use that hole! I opted for dying the corner pieces in place, which was also their recommendation! Not bad going from a light color to dark, but in your case, from dark to light may not work! Just a suggestion, cause I don't know if you've considered all of this, but you might want to just dye the cabs lighter colored corner pieces to black, in order to match! :idea:

They will have to, otherwise i will buy Mesa and Fire RS

OK? But if you can afford Mesa, you better think about replacing the whole head shell! Because thats what they're gonna tell ya! Or, to do it yourself!

jbird said:
OK? But if you can afford Mesa, you better think about replacing the whole head shell! Because thats what they're gonna tell ya! Or, to do it yourself!

Then RS will be on the street!

Latest posts

Back