• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1995 Dual Rectifier Rackmount with extras

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrentSSL

Reaction score
This is a 1995 Mesa Dual rectifier with a footswitch I have owned many rectifiers but this has the tightest low end I have ever herd the attack awesome it has newer standared Mesa tubes also. In the rack also is a new Furman power rack a new sliding rack shelf by Penn Elcomm with fixing points and a older Korg Tuner all in a Road ready Rack case with front and back rack rails. Buyer pays shipping I will not ship International if you live in close I am perfectly willing to drive and meet have way to avoid shipping costs if you wish thanks for looking.I am looking for about 1500 or best offer. Item can be viewed at the link below I have no clue how to post pictures on here I would really like to sell it here not ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-Dual-Rectifier-rackmount-rig-/190894661094?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c72355de6

if you end up using the Buy It Now option I will give you a wireless with this setup so can I get a bumper please

Latest posts

Back