• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'09 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Plus & '78 "The Paul"

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaquetapus

Reaction score
Well, I'm poor. I need money. Here's what's going up on the chopping block:

Well, I hate to do it, because I love the freakin' thing, but alas...bills to pay. Bought this thing less than a year ago, it's in brand new shape. Not many miles on it, one of a few main axes. All original except for the professionally installed Dunlop StrapLoks. (it does come with the original strap buttons) Just had it set up with DR 10's, plays beautifully. I don't know what else to say, it has all the features a good Les Paul has...solid mahogany body, flamed maple top, heritage cherry sunburst, sweet binding...you know the story. I'm asking $2000 or best offer.

lp1.jpg

lp2.jpg

lp3.jpg

lp4.jpg

lp5.jpg

Man, I hate to see this one go too. This is a really cool instrument. Shaped like a Les Paul, but without the arched top. It's worn in to the point where it plays like a dream. Action is the lowest I've ever seen. Finish is a little worn, but it looks played, not abused. Oversized headstock for added sustain, too. It comes with professionally installed Dunlop StrapLoks. This thing is the master of the in between tones. Smooth, warm, fat. Solid walnut body. Built like only a good old fashioned Gibson is. Comes with a black hardshell case. I'm asking $1200 or best offer.

tp1.jpg

tp2.jpg

tp3.jpg

tp4.jpg

tp5.jpg

You can PM me here or email me at [email protected]

I can provide references on the boards here if need be. All stuff located in the western suburbs of Chicago. Shipping would be extra, but we might could work a deal. I'd prefer a local pickup, I'll even deliver within a pretty large radius. Thanks for looking!

-dave

Latest posts

Back