• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: MarkIIC+ DRGX

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoads

Reaction score
I sell my Mark IIC+ DRGX in hardwood combo version 12" ELV inside. serial number - 12 298. I’m the seconde owner. It was not modded by the original owner and not by me too, so if it’s been modded it’s straight in the factory before to be sale. Have call Mike B a few year ago about this amp and he tell me that was the kind of thing he’s doing with the last IIC or, if you have pass an order for a IIC they call you back to know if you want the new uppgrade. The date under the amp are Feb/84. So i ask 8000$ usd shipping at your charge and i want a smooth transaction. Never ship outside Canada so tell me what you want and how. I only sale the combo not the head shell. Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.834191974386119&type=3

They must have disconnected they're telephone service when I ordered mine.I ordered my amp while they were making the IIC+ what I got was a strange 3 channel job that was one of the first MkIII's.They should have at least called me I was never happy with at amp.

Latest posts

Back