• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold / Withdrawn FS: Lonestar 2x12 combo shell + speakers, casters, cover

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

numinor

Reaction score
$550 + whatever shipping might be, depending on what you want. If you're curious enough, let's talk.

I've racked my Lonestar Classic amp, so I have an otherwise complete 2x12 combo cabinet plus accessories ready for a new lodger. If you have a combo that's been beaten up over time or a head that you'd like to convert, this is a great chance to get this gear at a good price. The combination of these pieces – shell, speakers, casters, cover – would cost hundreds of dollars more bought separately.

Very good physical condition, excellent functional condition. The cabinet has a few bumps and bruises, but many less than most that I've seen – overall, it's in very nice shape and extremely clean. I've included just a few photos here, but I have photos from all angles for the serious inquirer. The speakers function perfectly and the casters and cover have seen light use.

It's hard to say how much shipping would cost – even without the amp, it's still a handful. A head shell I recently shipped was around $100, so consider the additional size and weight of this package. You're welcome to pick it up in person, too.

szvEkgtl.jpg

VQqb0aUl.jpg

WmD7ePSl.jpg

Last edited:
I've had a few nibbles on this gear but no definite bites. I thought one guy was certain enough that I packed it up for shipment just to have him disappear when I was done. The afterlife will not be kind to him. Anyway, if this is what you're looking for, it's ready to go! My packing job will survive being hit by that missle that missed the spy balloon.

IMG_1378.jpegIMG_1321.jpg

Latest posts

Back