• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JammyDodger

Reaction score
Hey All,

I have for sale my Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp. Rare to find these nowadays. This was made in 1989.
Great condition, quiet, everything works as it should. I have a custom-made foot-switch for the Quad. This
is a much better options than the clunky FU-2A. This allows switching of individual channels as well as
having them all on at once. Almost like having a 4 channel amp. I have color coded the switch cables and jacks
as you can see in the pictures.

Feel free to ask questions. I am in the Sacramento area if you would like to try it out in person.

*** SOLD ***

vNY9GM4.jpg

DRbTja3.jpg

F2UxmLr.jpg

Dijk0DC.jpg

Hey All,

I have for sale my Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp. Rare to find these nowadays. This was made in 1989.
Great condition, quiet, everything works as it should. I have a custom-made foot-switch for the Quad. This
is a much better options than the clunky FU-2A. This allows switching of individual channels as well as
having them all on at once. Almost like having a 4 channel amp. I have color coded the switch cables and jacks
as you can see in the pictures.

Feel free to ask questions. I am in the Sacramento area if you would like to try it out in person.

*** SOLD ***

vNY9GM4.jpg

DRbTja3.jpg

F2UxmLr.jpg

Dijk0DC.jpg
Hey, where did you get the footswitch? I'd like to buy one.

Latest posts

Back