• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Royal Atlantic 100 watt 2x12 combo red

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WEDGE

Reaction score
Amp is covered in factory red tolex, is in great condition and got new tubes earlier this year with little use on them since. Sounds fantastic and all functions work. Has the original two button footswitch and new stereo cable for it.

if your not familiar with this one read up on it, tons of flexibility sound wise and covers blackface style clean to modded Marshall flavor gain and all points in between. This is actually my second one and I love it but got a chance to score something that required me to jump on it.

Asking $1100 or best offer. This does not include shipping and to be honest would prefer not to ship it. It is a heavy MoFo. Prefer local New England deal and would drive to make a deal happen. Trades unlikely other than a small tube amp like a Princeton Reverb, Blue Jr, or similar for my office with cash on top, no cash needed for right amp. Would consider a Tonemaster Fender as well.

Pm me for pics

Latest posts

Back