• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale-1986 Mesa Boogie Mark III SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deputy Dog

Reaction score
SOLD

1986 Mesa Boogie Mk III fully loaded, purple stripe with original EV 12L speaker, reverb, graphic EQ, simulclass and hardwood cabinet. Again...has every option available. Its in excellent condition for a 36 year old amp.

Extras include the road case which was made in California and has housed the amp since day one. I also have the factory soft cover. I have all the original paperwork which includes some duplicates (2 full color Mesa brochures), bumper sticker, settings guide and others. Also include are the 3 original pedals for channel switching and reverb. Last but not least is a bunch of extra tubes. I don't know if they are brand new....but do people hoard bad tubes in their original packaging???...I'm going to assume they were extras.

I'M NOT GOING TO SHIP THIS. IT IS TOOOO HEAVY. Local pickup only in the Washington DC area. This also gives the new owner an opportunity to play it so no surprises. $2000

lUTD2fx.jpg

7Z6uw9d.jpg

KTjkFRQ.jpg

gNvEHqj.jpg

Latest posts

Back