• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a c+ in the Chicago area.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look for Tony's House of Amps on Reverb, the guy has ALL the C+'s in chicago, and wont ship!

I live in Tony's House of Amps. That guy buys every c+ he can find! I don't know why he won't ship. I'll have to ask him next time I see him.

Careful, that Uber boogie guy will jump in and try to buy any c+. He has like five already but is greedy and wants to keep buying the same thing over and over again to prevent anyone else from having one. He’s already singlehandedly responsible for them being $8,000 now.

xdg999 said:
Still looking!
I have a friend who is privately selling a Long Chassis 2c+ Head in Chicago. Didn’t you already have Mike B upgrade like 6 of these already? What are you looking for that those 6 didn’t have?

Back