• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Mark 2C+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Überboogie

Reaction score
Hi crew,

I’m looking for a Mesa Mark 2C+ DRG or HRG preferably with 100 or 105PT Long or short head.

Im also looking for any coliseum MK2B or MK3- MK3 red black stripe or blue stripe 100 watts. And MK IV Rev A

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

What’s part A and B? Never heard of it.
Are you willing to sell your mark 2C++? Is it a DRG or HRG?

Recently I picked up an SRG and it is not widely different in tone (if at all) to my DRG. If you're searching for a c+ and an SRG comes up I wouldn't pass on it. It's every bit as good as a DRG or HRG. Just my 2c.

Thaymz said:
Recently I picked up an SRG and it is not widely different in tone (if at all) to my DRG. If you're searching for a c+ and an SRG comes up I wouldn't pass on it. It's every bit as good as a DRG or HRG. Just my 2c.

Let me know if you wanna sell it :)

no don't let him know if you're selling it. He's literally trying to buy up all the 2C+'s and he already has several. Like **** chill and let someone else get one for a change. Greedy.

houseofglass21 said:
no don't let him know if you're selling it. He's literally trying to buy up all the 2C+'s and he already has several. Like **** chill and let someone else get one for a change. Greedy.

Who cares what I have or what I’m buying?
Do US a favor! Keep quiet for change man.
One response and you will be reported.

Überboogie said:
Awesome amp.
Let me know if you wanna sell it :)

lol I do not.... but this stunning specimen has come up on reverb and if I were in the US it would be mine already.

https://reverb.com/au/item/37653027-mesa-boogie-mark-ii-c

This is my SRG in a metal context. I have not put together an A/B but I have other clips of my DRG on there for loose comparison.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDYJKeolt2o&t=463s

Latest posts

Back