• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Triaxis for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old BF Shred

Reaction score
I have a Triaxis for sale.
This would make a great Xmas gift for some lucky Boogie Boarder (even if for yourself!) in the San Diego area. I offer it for local pickup. Would not ship unless I receive payment first and I don’t expect anyone to go for that (I wouldn’t). Pay Pal “may” work but I would have to add the 3% fee and shipping, of course. I will try for a local sale first.

This is a v2 NON Phat mod with TX4 Recto board. SN: T157x (early 90's).
According to my research, this is the most popular/desirable configuration.
Fully operational. Awesome tone with 8 modes, including a Rectifier mode (lead 1 red) that was dropped in later models. The Mesa website offers a full description. Though, if you are looking at this seriously, you likely know the details already!

There is a slight 'ding' on master vol display cover film. So slight you can not see in pics. Also, the third number of the 'Program/channel' display has a bad segment (middle one) that is out (seen in pic). It is still no real problem telling which number it is.
There is the normal "rack rash" and dings that go with the territory, but other than that, it is in good condition.

No significant repairs on this unit except I did replace all the audio chain ribbon cables (known issue with early models). No problems since.
Tubes in it are a variety of makes from Mesa to various generic.
Sounds great and I'd love to keep it, but no longer have a need for it. Time for someone else to enjoy this wonderful preamp!
Price $700 firm. Less than any I've seen on ebay and no shipping cost!
PM me if interested.

DSCF0324.jpg

DSCF0318.jpg

DSCF0316.jpg

Back