• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1985 fully loaded Mark IIc+ Long head SALE PENDING

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cremona

Reaction score
have to let it go

Late production run (13998) bone stock fully loaded long head
It comes with

10 sylvania/mesa str 415 6l6 tubes.
2 Nos philips/sylvania 6ca7/el34 tubes.
7 NOS rft and tungsram tubes
3 NOS EI 12ax7
1 2xf custom head cover .

ID card that says production date in 85

She is in great shape and sounds like it was new but it could need a littel cleaning, one of the eq toggel is not orginal , and if you wanna run el34 it needs the pin mod wich can be done by enyone.
But IMO it sounds best with 4 6l6 in simul class which is the recommended and orginal tube line up for this amp.
I have done nothing to cosmetical make it look newer.

the tranny might look a littel rusty on the pics , as it did when i bourght it , but when i saw it in person it was nothing and only on the surface on the bottom plate .

Other the that she is ready to blow enyone that plays through it away

I kept it in its orginal head shell , so it looks like it would in 85.

regading sound
I had a upgraded C+ before and this sounds twice as mean, and the upgraded was no slouch.

I hunted this paticular head because its a late production nr, this amp would have been stading on the finish line ab out the time James and krik bourght there IIc+ heads.
Its brighter, meaner ,ganier, nastyer, I have yet to hear enything more ripping then this amp.

My price is 5000 usd incl shipping, alot of money but this issent just a c+ its a bone stock fully loaded orginal , and its in the uber rare wide head version.

[If you like metallica , this amp would be what you hear on and justice for all, that exact sound, the wall of crunch from those albums , it's extremely dynamic , think Dumble Ods on nitro fuel , and when turned up fully capable of nailing the most beautiful sounds in every configuration , and I really thing it's the ultimate amp for creating riffs and music.
But of cause that is just one part of the sound, you can get eny sound]

I have paypal ebay account, and i good friends with several people on the board.

If the amp is not sold within 2 weeks it will go one ebay .

Ps i forgot to dust it of before the pics ,

Please only contact me is you are serious om buying it .
dsc02610s.jpg

dsc02602n.jpg

dsc02597z.jpg

dsc02599jx.jpg

dsc02600cc.jpg

dsc02602w.jpg

dsc02605r.jpg

dsc02606e.jpg

dsc02611ua.jpg

dsc02612e.jpg

dsc02615w.jpg

dsc02616jz.jpg

foto233h.jpg

foto77u.jpg

foto79n.jpg

foto81ks.jpg

foto82.jpg

foto83g.jpg

foto85i.jpg

foto85i.jpg

spamalot said:
How much to ship it to the USA?

price includes shipping to USA

Il only ship fully insured and with a kvality carrier, so il handel that end of the deal.

Its on ebay now

I am not the OP, but I did see it on Ebay listed twice on the same day in 2 different auctions that ended with 2 different (and expensive) BIN's. Strange.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IIc-Fully-Loaded-/180703169624?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a12bf8c58

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IIc-Fully-Loaded-/180702867578?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a12baf07a

It was my first ebay sell .

I sold it for 6200 usd + shipping.

I miss it allready , but i needed the money and becuse of my sitution i cant get it above 1 on the master or its two loud for my apartment.

Plus im having my first kid.

Its gone to a good home

It wont be my last c+, il be back in a year´s time

next time i will try a ++

Gone

Played it a last time and cranked it a bit , f... the nabours it will only be ones.

The sound is so special nothing goes like one of thise

I will never forget it and it will hold a special place in my hart

Hi Cremona!

Sorry to hear that :-(. But this is not the only IIC+ on this planet. But one of the very few long heads with all the option. I remember the time you search for one and finally found this for a common price but still with the risk it could be a 100/60W. Now you really got a very good price for it! And maybe it was worth it. But sometimes there are things out there you can't buy for money. I sold so much of my equipment. Mostly for the fact to get something new for it. But thinking back i would rather keep most of them. We lost a European IIC+ Member. You left the family. The MAFIA. 8) But we won't kill or hate you. Hopefully you will come back! AND YOU WILL! For sure ;-)

Where is it going? Would you mind sharing this?

Rob

Don’t know if you even sees this. But yours was the only C+ in Denmark. I tried it once at your place. But can tell you I have bought one. A original DRG updated at Mesa to +\++. Just fyi :) which now is the only one. :/

Back