• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Formula Pre, 20/20 deep mod

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitor gracie

Reaction score
Hi. I have up for sale a Mesa Boogie Formula Pre. I purchased it for a gig that I didn't get. It is currently not being used so I thought the best thing for it would be to find a happy home. I love the sound but am using a different Boogie set up for my current needs. The Formula has new tubes (about 8 hours of play) and all the accessories that are needed. (ie" the footswitch, cable, and power chord) I had the 3 space rack custom made for it and am willing to sell both if needed. I would also consider selling the 20/20 as well. The tuner is not for sale.

http://s644.photobucket.com/albums/uu162/vitorgracie/Mesa%20Boogie%20Formula%20Pre/

These pictures where taken to sell the Formula, but I can post better pics of the 20/20 and rack if needed.

The 20/20 has the deep-mod. It also has new tubes (same...8 hours of play) I have yet to read anyone ever wanting the mod "un-done" To me the unit was unusable without it. I would rather keep the 20/20 but if someone where interested I am willing to part with it. If someone is interested in the whole rack (minus the tuner) I will do $950 and I will take care of the shipping for you (within reasonable ship rate) . Other wise prices are as follows.

Formula $450
20/20 $500
rack $70

The rack unit was built to my specs for the pre and poweramp by Rak Shack. http://www.rak-shack.com/
It is covered in black vinyl with metal corners and made to look like an amp head. It has metal, removable lids and is VERY sturdy. I paid a premium for it. It's very high quality. I can post better pictures of it and the 20/20 upon request.

Condition of the pre is about a 4 out of 5 (5 being dead mint) The 20/20 is the same. I am not the origional owner of either unit. However, I did get the 20/20 from Supreeth, an active member on this forum. He can attest to my over-the-top packaging for shipping. It took him about 30 minutes to unpack the Roadster I sent him. I am SERIOUS about shipping gear :)

I have 100% feedback on ebay and have traded/bought/sold plenty of Mesa gear here and on ebay. I have a lot of friends here and am not going to put this up for sale on ebay. If you live in the Nashville area I can meet you for pick up. I live in an apartment though so "trying the unit out" loudly is not an option. It can be played here, just not cranked unfortunately.

So, to reiterate, if you want the whole rack minus the tuner, I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING. If you want the units separated, you will pay actual shipping for the pieces. Lower 48 state USA offers only. I will not ship over seas.

Questions PM me. I do travel for work (music stuff) and will make every attempt to get back to you as fast as I can.

Thanks for looking.
-Defraim

DSCN0622.jpg

Latest posts

Back