Anyone know where I can get a replacement front-panel membrane for a Triaxis?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disco Cat

Reaction score
I know that Mesa hasn't offered them for a long time. But maybe someone has one available, or some parts warehouse has some left over. If anyone knows where I might find one, please let me know.

I wonder if one could be custom-made by someplace. I think it's basically a heavy-duty sticker.

That is the million dollar question. There's been some talk about this on various forums,but as of yet no clear answers. I would think that if any company can take on making the membranes,they'd have a pretty good thing going on,as there's many of us out here that need ours replaced.

There's a Triaxis membrane replacement on Reverb, which the listing claims was made by a South Korean company (but I wonder if that's just the sticker backing, and the membrane is an official Mesa one).

It's for sale in South Korea, without shipping listed for international, other than shipping to China for $80. The cost is high, if this was actually made by some South Korean company, I wonder if more of them could be found for sale.

https://reverb.com/item/57346876-mesa-boogie-triaxis-s-membrane-membrane-2022

h6wrfdfdkw2vdothdh1p.jpg

fyjnv3yjxyvowh0qmgf6.jpg

Latest posts

Back