Weird Triaxis behavior . . .

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedrik Menard

Reaction score
Yesterday I was tweaking tones on the Triaxis when suddenly the tone controls froze. I was somewhat confused and really wondering what was goign on. After hitting random keys the display got back to normal operation. I was still wondering what caused that so I tried as many button combinations as I could until I discovered what made the tone control freeze: on any preset, when I press ENTER once the preset number flashes. Then I press random (about 2 or 3) buttons on the tone controls and the the preset window stops flashing. At that point, the controls are kind of locked. No matter if I change programs or presets on my midi controller, the display stays frozen. To undo this, I must press the left arrow of the Program window. When done, all the tone control windows display 2.0 for a second, and then the unit is back to normal operation and the controls unlock. Seeing the windows showing 2.0 would make me think that this procedure is some kind of reset fucntion (as when its powered up) but I really dont know. Doesnt seem like a momentary glitch neither. Could you please throw some light on this and explain me what this is for?

Thank you very much for your time and support!

that has happened to me a few times. it sort of freezes, then resets itself. i dunno y it does it, but ive had it for about 7 months and only last week had it ever happened to me
its wierd

send your question to mesa !
Or call them !

No one is better to respond it .
luck

I have the same problem with mine, serial t-8xxx; changing, modifying and then saving repetedly presets makes panel buttons freeze. Then, if I Press pgm down system reboots...sent to Mesa, I'm waiting....

Can confirm that my unit does the same thing occasionally when I press "entr" to save a preset. All the controls freeze and then resets itself after about 20 seconds.

This only happens when you press "entr"? Or also with other buttons?
Midi control and such do work properly?

Back