triaxis and dynawatt 2020

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webthe

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have just bought a triaxis and poweramp dynawatt 2020

i've never used/tried triaxis before. could you please help with my questions below

1. I saw that dynawatt has 2 channells (A&B) - which side is A and which side is B? it was not labelled properly.

2. Can I use dynawatt with 1 speaker only? i.e. is it safe to do so? (i'm planning to use only either channel A or B) or is there a trick to use it with 1 speaker only? (alternatively, i'm thinking of buying a load for direct recording if needed)

3. I am also planning to directly record triaxis - i saw on the back it has 2 recording outputs --> are these the ones to go to interface? My interface is focusrite solo (basic / beginner one) - it has 2 inputs --> 1 is trs, 1 is guitar jack input. Should I just use one of the recording outputs from triaxis to the interface? (i'm not planning to use a poweramp and will use a poweramp sim)

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,
A is the top, B is the bottom

https://mesa-boogie.imgix.net/media/User%20Manuals/20-20%20Manual.pdf

There’s your manual for the 20 20, page 8 at the bottom tells you what to do with 1 speaker.

Don’t forget: Duplicate the proper load for both channels: Turn its VOLUME Control to zero and its PRESENCE Control all the way up. It’s also best not to send signal to the unused channel input.

So don’t put an input into the channel your not using, turn the volume down and the presence up on that channel.

You can use either of the outputs to your interface, whichever you think sounds better. Don’t need to use the guitar input either, line level comes out of the Triaxis. Just use an IR Loader and an IR of your liking, in your DAW.

Latest posts

Back