Web site changed and no custom orders?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richprice79

Reaction score
So I see Mesaboogie has changed their website to look like Gibson and all mentions of custom colors, hardwood etc.. has been removed. I hope this is not the case.

richprice79 said:
So I see Mesaboogie has changed their website to look like Gibson and all mentions of custom colors, hardwood etc.. has been removed. I hope this is not the case.

They Gibsonized that brand well then :shock:

Maybe they’ll open Mesa custom shop for customs (quadruple the price :mrgreen: )

Have you tried legacy.mesaboogie.com? I was searching for signature artists the other day and couldn’t find anything on the new site. Just Gibson guitars at the bottom of the Mesa homepage. Not helpful. Anyway, did a web search and found the legacy site. Not sure how ‘active’ the legacy site is for new products, though.

On a whim, I checked the Mesa amps on Sweetwater because they have always had a custom link. The link is till there but they have the following header on the page:

Mesa/Boogie Custom Orders Are Currently Paused
We are sorry to inform you that Mesa/Boogie has temporarily halted custom amplifier orders. We are leaving this configuration tool live so you can make your dream amp and add it to your Sweetwater wish list. Once we are able to start fulfilling custom orders again, you’ll be able to move your dream amp from your wish list to your cart for purchase. We will let you know when Mesa/Boogie notifies us that custom orders have resumed. If you have any questions, please contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer.

I think this is more to do with their current backlog of orders than anything else. I tried to order a headshell a month ago and they said they were not taking any orders for replacement cabs for at least 90 days. They likely just don't have the capacity to do custom tolex/hardwood/etc... at the moment.

Latest posts

Back