Casters for Rectifier 4x12???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazmat33

Reaction score
I tried doing a search but it said that "casters" was too broad of a term.

I picked up a newer 4x12 angled Rectifier cab on the used market. It did not come with casters.

What size do I need? Is there a cheaper alternative to the Mesa factory casters from maybe an industrial supply store like Grainger?

thanks for your time,
Matt

hazmat33 said:
I tried doing a search but it said that "casters" was too broad of a term.

I picked up a newer 4x12 angled Rectifier cab on the used market. It did not come with casters.

What size do I need? Is there a cheaper alternative to the Mesa factory casters from maybe an industrial supply store like Grainger?

thanks for your time,
Matt
www.reliablehardware.com

I recommend the big blue wheels . Much nicer than the stock mesa casters

Im assuming you are referring to the plate that attaches to the bottom of the cab ? You may have to drill new holes but the big blue wheels are much nicer than the sandard mesa caster . They roll much easier . You can also get them with a brake on them as well . I have these wheels on all of my road cases

I’m bumping this back up because I need the exact plate size and wheel diameter for the recto cab. Hardware is already installed just need the casters to slide into.

Yup, these were an exact fit.

https://www.grainger.com/product/16D123?RIID=57751751575&GID=&mid=OrderConfirmation&rfe=087dea7b7b43bf8e159e5f812981f8f2a6c9b14bb2fcbbd30bb5fa26ef45ceb6&gucid=EMT:10339122:Item:CSM-323&emcid=NA:Item

Latest posts

Back