TC-100 MIDI with TheGigRig G3 problem…

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-P-G

Reaction score
Hi, I need help with the midi-switching of the TC.
To keep it simple I would use the free switches on my G3 to switch the Amp likewise the Footswitcher from Mesa. Connection is G3 midi-out direct midi-in of the Amp.
Cable used is a Klotz MIDM-060 Midicable 6 m (maybe wrong cable?)
I tried the CC midi control change numbers depicted in the manual. Set the G3 for midi on, Chanel 1 (as selected at the Amp) CC, value 64 and midi cc 20. no switching at all…. I tried afterwards the PC function with different values and there it worked… for Chanel switching CL/LO/HI. I can’t find a value to switch the reverb/and or FX and/or the boost separately…
So, do I miss something?? Some secret settings?? I would like to use only the g3 for the switching and most favored by using the CC System instead of the PC….. Any tip / help is welcome
;)

Greetings from Cologne
Jan

Welcome!

Page 29 of your manual will list the CC numbers and values used to switch channels, FX Loop, Reverb and the Solo function.

Make sure that your MIDI controller is sending only CC messages, PC messages will always override the CC messages sent at the same time.

Hope this helps,
Dom

Back