JP2C LTD Signatures fading

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thaymz

Reaction score
Hey guys

For those with the LTD models, how are your signatures holding up? My JP sits in my study out of any direct light and feel like it's fading. I'll try post pics when I can.

Anyone else noticed anything similar?

I know this is an old post but I would like to see a picture. That would be kind of annoying if the signatures disappear. Randall Smith is getting up there in age so he may not be around much longer.

IMG_0884 by Thaymz, on Flickr

IMG_0885 by Thaymz, on Flickr

I fully recognise, that this is only the slightest of a first world problem. I kinda feel like a tw4t for even posting about it lol I am fortunate to have this amp.

My c+ has me covered for a Randy sig though. Zero fading on that one despite being 35yo.

Probably the heat from the tubes. I know we have a fan in these but there probably isn't much you can do here. One of the 3m clear shield things over it may work to protect the signatures? That stuff can sit in direct sunlight on cars so this should be easily able to handle the heat from the tubes above it.

Latest posts

Back