RA-100 Combo Reverb Kill Jack

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ericg

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

According to the manual, there's supposed to be a reverb kill jack on the RA-100. I was not able to locate it. Could anyone tell me exactly where to look (even better if someone has a picture).

Also, would this make the reverb foot switchable with a regular 1 button footswitch (I have an old fender on/off footswitch I could repurpose).

Thanks!

It's hidden inside the chassis of the amp. There's an unmarked 1/4" jack that is the reverb kill switch. A switch like you're describing should work perfectly.

That's great, thanks! I looked quickly but couldn't find it. I'll take a better look tomorrow in day light and give my current footswitch a shot. If it works, I'll have to find a 1 button footswitch with an led as mine doesn't have one (I need the quick visual to know whether the reverb will be on or off).

Thanks again @the recluse

The switch will def work to turn the reverb on and off, but I'm not sure if it's passing any current to light an LED in the switch. The Blue Angel, Maverick, and Electradyne all have similar reverb switch but those won't light up. If the foot switch has a DPDT or 3PDT sitch in side, you could probably wire up a battery inside to power the LED though.

Latest posts

Back