Mark V 35 Loop Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newfiesig

Reaction score
Hi guys, recently got a new V 35. Love it so far.

I have a question about the loop. I want to put a chorus pedal in the loop to play clean Metallica riffs (Hetfield uses a JC120 for cleans) on channel 1 and then be able to switch to channel 2 for dirt. Think of the transition of the Enter Sandman intro to the heavy parts, etc.

Now with the chorus pedal, if I switch channels I’m getting chorus with dirt.

Is there any way to have chorus solely on channel 1 without having to hit 2 pedals to switch?

Thanks!

You can have the loop on channel 1 only using the panel switches.
But if you want certain pedals on for certain channels in more complex ways you will need an effects switching setup like the Boss ES-5 or ES-8 or another manufacturer (can’t think of any specific ones but there are some out there).

jaslan said:
You can have the loop on channel 1 only using the panel switches.
But if you want certain pedals on for certain channels in more complex ways you will need an effects switching setup like the Boss ES-5 or ES-8 or another manufacturer (can’t think of any specific ones but there are some out there).

Sorry, what do you mean by “using channel switches”? If I could only have the loop work on channel 1 that would be perfect.

Sorry for that. I didn’t realize the MV35 didn’t have the FX Loop Selection Switches like the MV (90W).

Latest posts

Back