Mark V ribbon cords (please help)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CakeJollamer

Reaction score
I have 2 mark V 90 watt amp. A head and a combo. Just went to change tubes on the head and clean it and when removing the chasis it slipped and pulled on and damaged 2 of the ribbon cords.

I was confused as to which way the ribbon cords fit back in the amp . So I opened up my combo to reference. But I noticed the ribbon cables on the combo were slightly different, and the directions were different. For the big ribbon cable I think I'm gonna have to order a new one because it actually yanked one of the little cords out.

So my questions are, which direction do the ribbon cables need to go, in terms of which side the single blue cord should be on? And is there any actual difference between the slightly different types of ribbon cord between the head and the combo, where one has white plug-ins and the other has blue? Would mixing or matching these hurt anything or are they interchangeable?

Here are some pics
http://imgur.com/a/NlhUwZH
I hope this makes some kind fo sense. I feel like an idiot for letting the chasis slide like that and want to make sure nothing else is damaged.

Latest posts

Back