Express + Footswitch Options

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b00g13mk2B

Reaction score
I haven’t found a schematic so am hacking the big footswitch layout/operation. Going for a two switch with LEDs to fit my pedalboard.

Got a 2 position Mesa footswitch and added a DIN connector so I can use the same cable as the big footswitch. Bringing the Solo signal to ground via one switch works and lights the LED. The Channel select signal works differently, there are two signals associated with this, looking at the PCBA legend. Believe one works like solo and the back panel 1/4” jack, to cause the channel switch. The other may be LED drive. I’m OK with single color on/off LED instead of bi-color.

Has anyone done this hack and have a schematic?

I haven’t found a schematic so am hacking the big footswitch layout/operation. Going for a two switch with LEDs to fit my pedalboard.

Got a 2 position Mesa footswitch and added a DIN connector so I can use the same cable as the big footswitch. Bringing the Solo signal to ground via one switch works and lights the LED. The Channel select signal works differently, there are two signals associated with this, looking at the PCBA legend. Believe one works like solo and the back panel 1/4” jack, to cause the channel switch. The other may be LED drive. I’m OK with single color on/off LED instead of bi-color.

Looking to do similar. ie ch 1 /2 button and solo button -each with led. I'll let you know if I find a solution.

I was able to get this from Mesa support for the original model, not plus:

unnamed (10).jpg

unnamed.png

Latest posts

Back