New Express 5:50 Plus arrived today.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richprice79

Reaction score
I received my new 5:50 plus combo today and thought I would share my experience. First off I paid 695 shipped and couldn't believe how new it looked when it arrived. It looks brand new and a quick peak at the birth date inside shows it was made in 2016.

The first thing I tried was the clean with 50% reverb. Holy crap this sounds amazing in 25 watt mode. The reverb is lush and very pleasing to my ears. Next I tried the crunch channel which reminds me very much of the Mark V crunch mode, very impressive. On channel two I tried blues next and I probably wont use this one too often but it was another sound to explore later maybe with a single coil guitar. Burn was very treble heavy but I was able to tame it in the EQ and get it sounding pretty **** good to my ears.

Overall I am very pleased and feel this is the best deal I have ever found weighing in less than $700.00 for a practically new Mesa Boogie combo. Hear are some pics of the new amp that the seller took (it looks even cleaner after I conditioned the tolex and cleaned the foot switch.

zjk5QeM.png

FPcMA8D.png

ueHRAuI.png

CfjdINS.png

That's a great deal! Enjoy the amp!

Latest posts

Back