Looking for a Stolen Mark IV!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissingMarkIV

Reaction score
Hello! Have you bought a Mark IV head in the last 5 years? I'm posting in hopes of finding my stolen Mesa Mark IV short head.

The amp was stolen in Baltimore, MD in February 2017. My father bought it for me new in 2001 from Guitar Center - he's since passed and I'd absolutely love to track this amp down. It also toured with me in my music days through the US and Canada so it has a lot of sentimental value. The serial number ends in 77, and I can provide other identifying information on it if needed, along with the original receipt from purchase and a police report from the time it was stolen. I have tried contacting Mesa directly to see if it's come in for service but unfortunately it has not.

If anyone owns this, or knows anything about where it might be, or has additional ideas on how I might track it down - please let me know! I should note that I am NOT interested in getting anyone in trouble and am more than willing to make things right with the current owner. Just hoping to get this thing back!

Additionally, if there might be a better forum to post this in please direct me!

Thanks!

Sorry to hear that your amp got nicked - you might want to post on TGP and also and Facebook Boogie Mark user groups.

Thanks, yes it's a bummer. I have posted on a number of FB groups but nothing yet. What is TGP? I can look into that as well.

Thanks!

MissingMarkIV said:
Thanks, yes it's a bummer. I have posted on a number of FB groups but nothing yet. What is TGP? I can look into that as well.

Thanks!

TGP is The Gear Page, another forum, quite heavily used.

Do you have the entire serial number for the amp, and are just posting "ends with 77" to see if anyone has seen one like that?

Latest posts

Back