Weird.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henz

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, the other day I was playing my DRG C+. It sounded ok. Occasionally, with amp on, I'll unplug input and get a pencil and very gently tap on preamp tubes to check for microphonics and other noises. I also turned all of the front knobs just to loosen things up. Put settings back exactly where they were. When I plugged back in, it sounded awesome, it screamed like a half cocked wah. I was totally digging it. I didn't want to power down cause I knew it wouldn't sound like that the next day. Yep, sure enough. Any ideas as to what phenomenon took place? I'd like it to sound like that A L L the time. I was also slaving my 2:90. Head was going to a 1 x 12 with a Vin30 and the 2:90 to half of a Rect 4 x 12. I didn't touch 2:90. I couldn't tell where this new, cool tone was coming from. I was just standing in that sweet spot. Thanks.

It does seem confusing. What part or parts don't you understand? Ill try to detail it better for ya my brother. Blessings.

Latest posts

Back