One has to wonder how many late rp11a board , original unmodified 2c amps exist.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lmy68s

Reaction score
Especially, with the imbuya 10 cabinet and the d.r.g configuration.

Im curious,...

Wild guesses are welcome.

I don't have a clue but I want to know why nobody is making replica RP11A boards for us to swap into our Mark II and maybe some other amps. I have an SOB that would get that treatment if I could score the board.

Hello
Actually, it is no longer possible to find a card for a mesa boogie mark 1, 2, 3 or 4 amplifier, or juste to buy a used amp and take off the cards.
eatch amp have his own card (rp09 , rp10,rp11....idem for power card and other...) the idea will be to créate a possibility to find the right card for the right amp.

In 2022 it is not normal to don't have a solution for the preamp and power cards.

It would be desirable for someone to be able to make it "handicraft" in order to propose a new card and so repair defective amps. you just need to have the plan of each amp (pcboard) and with blank cards to insolate and burn them (always manually) to obtain a card close to the original.

I can from a transparency paper master circuit with the circuit create preamp board , power card , equalizer card, ....
Thanks for your feedback on this.

dom

Back