IIC+/++ PICS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firefight

Reaction score
Post your pics of NON reverb KG, DG, HG 2C+ heads, can be longhead or short but either way we want to see 'em here! Especially if they are export models WITHOUT reverb.

This forum ain't **** if it can't post pics of the best amps Mesa ever built. Might as well shut it down, no really....think about it. These are the rarest, hard to find and sonically bulletproof tone machines to ever hit the stage and you guys own THE epic fail only listing them in your signatures.

Look around. They're here. Including photos of the internals of them. You just have to find them.

With a site name such as it is I should t have to look that hard, I looked and dug like you advised and it's nothing like it should be. I would have to dig beyond the 10 pages I went through and that makes no sense at all.

Pictured below is my SG+/++ and rarely seen in the wild below it my original KDRG+/++, presence on the front and limit knob on the back.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/le9jcq4h297mj2b/20190225_194802.jpg?dl=0

JD said:
Lead by example and post yours
Exactly the kind of attitude I'm talking about. Takes the fun out of a forum. I posted without reluctance bc what's the point of the attitude above?

You only posted a picture because of my comment not without reluctance, you were insulting the forum because they were not posting pictures and you didn't post any of yours hence my comment.
Have a nice life champion

Yeah opening up to all c+s would gain more traction. iic+s are rare as they are. Wanting pics of a subset of 3 of the possible 15 or so versions limits the audience a bit.

That was the point of the thread. If u wanted to post pics of your amps so badly it's not hard to start your own thread and pics. Btw those are killer amps! Still the focus is on the subset NON reverb IIC+

Back